The School of Medicine is a school at the Institute of Gaming, part of the Ogswald Academy, which provides courses of study related to the common staple of healing and health in tabletop games. The school is overseen both by the Committee on Fluff and the school's director, David Waddell.
To take a course from this school, you will need to contact the school director via OgreLair.org e-mail here. Click on the link next to the wanted course that reads "Apply for course" and supply your full real name, chapter, and a good and valid email address to send the course.
Health in GamingEdit
- HIG 101
- Hit Points Apply for course
- HIG 102
- Regenerating Hit Points Apply for course
- HIG 201
- Armor Class Apply for course
- HIG 301
- Character Death Apply for course
- HIG 401
- Character Resurrection Apply for course